A downloadable pattern of the Bessie May Grace Over Top.
The Bessie May Grace Over Top is soft, thin, stylish and so cosy. Pretty Lace Patterning at base, top (front and back) and base of sleeves, with weighted stitch work framing neckline, sleeves and hem, adding structure and fashioning.
Intermediate, but straightforward knit, using two strands of Bessie May Grace, Mohair and Silk, with selected rows fashioned with the addition of Bessie May Smile, extra fine merino. Lace Pattern relatively simple, made up of 6 row pattern repeat, two being knit, and alternate yarn forward, knit two together on right side, and yarn round needle, purl two together on wrong side. All knitted flat, apart from neck line which is knitted in the round.
Needles: 1 pair 6mm knitting needles, 1 x 80cm 6mm circular needle , stitch holders and place marker
Sizes: 8-10 (32-34 bust), 12-14 (36-38 bust), 16-18 (40-42 bust), 20-22 (44-46 bust)
(loose fit, with ease allowance of 3 to 4 inches at the bust)
- Smile – Dusk (3020) £3.19 Add to Basket
- Smile – Lychee (3050) £3.19 Add to Basket
- Smile – Berry (3080) £3.19 Add to Basket
- Smile – Fair (3110) £3.19 Add to Basket
- Smile – Mist (3140) £3.19 Add to Basket
- Smile – Battleship (3170) £3.19 Add to Basket