This is a downloadable pattern for the Bessie May Snug Slouch Beanie. Which is downloadable immediately from order confirmation
The pattern is free in the Bessie May Snug Slouch Beanie Knit Kit, with choice of yarn colours.
The Bessie May Snug Slouch Beanie is stretchy and easy to wear whatever way you choose. Pull it down low, fold it back, or just let it slouch ~ with the chunky yarn, twisted stitches and spiral patterning, enjoy the deep texture. You won’t get cold that’s for sure.
Intermediate, but straight forward knit, that grows amazingly fast. Knitted in one, in the round, with creeping twisted stitch work, for spiral Beanie Slouch. Decrease shaping for the crown. Fast to grow and fun to make and wear.
Yarn: Bessie May Snug ~ fine merino: 3 x 50g Balls Notions: Needles: 2 x 5.5mm circular needles (40 & 60cm length) or 5 x 5.5mm DPN, Stitch Marker
Size: Suitable for all adult sizes due to elasticity of fabric
- Knit Kit ~ Snug Slouch Beanie £15.57 Select
- Snug – Blueberry (1070) £3.19 Add to Basket
- Snug – Nero (1160) £3.19 Add to Basket
- Snug – Rouge (1100) £3.19 Add to Basket
- Snug – Oat (1130) £3.19 Add to Basket
- Snug – Battleship (1170) £3.19 Add to Basket
- Snug – Calm (1040) £3.19 Add to Basket
- Snug – Midnight (1010) £3.19 Add to Basket